addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
This Meetup is cancelled

Alderford/3 Sisters - No-Drop

  • Alderford/3sisters

    31677 Buffalo Park Road., Evergreen, CO (map)

    39.621994 -105.360184

  • Gray Pontiac Vibe
  • Meet at the UPPER trailhead (aka West Trailhead) at 5:45 for a 6pm departure.

    Rating (1=easy, 5=hard)

    Climbing = 3.5

    Technical = 3.5

    Pace = 3, no-drop

    Mileage = maybe 10? There are two sides to this ride (the mountain & then  the rest on the other side of the road), and I am thinking we will just do one of those sides unless the group is really fast. Think about what you are capable of and what you'd like to do & let's discuss.  

    After-ride libations & food: We will go to The Stagecoach Sports Grill (30790 Stagecoach Blvd #101, Evergreen, CO 80439) for food & libations following the ride.

    Make sure your bike is in a good working order. Wearing a helmet is required. Bring plenty of water, extra tube, rain jacket, and pump/CO2. Few other highly recommended items to have in your bag on any mtb ride are: sun block, bug spray, multi-tool, chain-tool

    Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Join or login to comment.

  • Christine D.

    It rained all night last night + 90% chance of rain at 6pm tonight. Uncle! Cancelling this ride.

    July 30, 2014

  • Christine D.

    All - there have been several questions about whether we will hold the ride if there is rain. Typically we end up riding, even if it does look like rain (xref last week's S. Table Mountain ride). We will cancel in advance if the weather radars show a ton of rain in the area that we plan to ride in, but not otherwise. The initial go/no-go decision is made at ~5pm at my office near Green Mtn. in Lakewood. It is also possible we will make the decision in the trailhead parking lot. Regardless, I will send a cancellation via a comment on this ride's page, and attempt to cancel the ride itself. No news is good news. Also, please update your RSVP if you can't come. Thanks!

    July 29, 2014

  • Allison

    Rain forcasted. I am a maybe based on the weather.

    July 29, 2014


People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy