add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Denver Mountain Bikers (DMB) Message Board › 2002 Specialized S-Works for sale

2002 Specialized S-Works for sale

user 10305951
Aurora, CO
Post #: 4
I have a large FSR S-Works for sale. It is an older bike but it literally has less than 500 miles on it. Most of which were easy street riding. I am the second owner and the previous owner used it to pull around a burly trailer with his son. I have taken it out about 10 times this season and that is it; total. It has full XTR shifters and drive components. It's got a Rock Shox SID front and a Fox Float rear shock. Recently added brand new Specialized "Captain" and "Purgatory" tubeless tires on it. I also had a full professional tune-up done very recently so this bad boy is ready to go. Still lots of trail riding left in this season.
I'd like to get 1000 for it but I am open to offers. I can also email photos if needed.