Denver Mountain Bikers (DMB) Message Board › Fat Tire Festival 2013

Fat Tire Festival 2013

Steve
user 15644151
Arvada, CO
Post #: 10
Anyone going to this event? I am going and it would be nice to ride with some new people.
A former member
Post #: 18
Hey my friends and I are leaving on Thursday afternoon and returning Sunday. There is 4 of us. We usually don't even bring our bikes anymore, because we just demo bikes all weekend. We do 2 Rides a day on Friday and Saturday, and one on Sunday if demos are available.

I reserved two rooms at la Quinta. We only need one, I would be more than willing to give the reservation to you.

720-675-7715

Shelan
Greg
user 74852242
Littleton, CO
Post #: 2
We'll be there, as we are every year, we'll be leaving Thursday night as well and returning Sunday. Give me call if you want to ride.. We'll probably hit the Lunch Loops as well..

Greg
719 599 5480
A former member
Post #: 19
Turns out one of my friends bailed...got an extra bed spot (2 queens) and An extra VIP pass for $35...or you can sleep on the floor!
Steve
user 15644151
Arvada, CO
Post #: 15
Hey,

My buddy and I are leaving Wednesday. Going to ride Moab Thursday and Friday. Then we'll hit Fruita Sat and Sunday. At least that's the plan. Maybe we could get together Saturday?
Heather
HeatherBabe
Boulder, CO
Post #: 22
Hi Im planing on leaving Weds, love to caravan & or meet up with folks to camp together. Heather 802-353-6614