addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Tarot Meetup Group Message Board › Tarot Links

Tarot Links

A former member
Post #: 6
There is a website which, I think, has great card interpretations, including reversals and questions to think about. However, it doesn't have a list of contents or a search feature. To look up a card, you just have to type it in manually.

Here is the link for the ace of wands:
http://www.crystal-re...­
If you look, you can see the shorthand name in the address bar for this card is "ace_w". If you want to see it reversed, the name would be "ace_wr". Name the card (ace, two, three, page, queen..), then underscore, then suit & reversed if desired. The suits are wands, cups, swords, and pentacles, so the abbreviations would be w, c, s, & p.

For Major Arcana, the name alone is enough: "magician" or "magician_r" for reversed. Exceptions to this rule are when the name is too long. Temperance is only "temperan" and Hierophant is "hieropha". The Wheel of Fortune is "wheel", Hanged Man is "hanged", "judgement". The only one I can't figure out is the High Priestess! T.T So, if anyone else figures it out, please let me know!

It may sound a bit finicky, but of course I post it because I believe the interpretations are worth it.
A former member
Post #: 11
I was looking for some pictures of cards to color in order to meditate on the cards and came across this site:

http://altreligion.net/?page_id=12­

Enjoy!
Dennis L P.
user 31078182
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Greetings,

We can add my link to the list for those who may be interested:

Dennis Perez - Private Tarot
A former member
Post #: 1
This is a wealth of information and I frequent many of the links here often.

FYI - here's the link to the new page . . .

http://www.arcanusmag...­

I invite any reader who want to check out the Parlor to give me a call and set up some time to talk!

Dennis Perez

(303) 803-3219
A former member
Post #: 10

View introductory videos and download some introductory Tarot material including a Universal Waite Tarot Deck, Introductory Books, and Arcana Keys from my website:

Introductory Tarot Material

Or view some videos on Tarot and the Ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools
Tarot and the Mystery Teachings of Ancient Egypt

Or some videos on Tarot and Internal Alchemy
Tarot and The Great Work

SEEK o:)
Felipe Cafe