"ARCANE INQUIRY: Personal Ritual through Tarot" focuses on healing rituals, the symbolic language of the unconscious and tarot’s connection to both.
In this lecture and workshop we will:
• Look at the history of ritual from ancient times to the present
• Discuss Jungian dreamwork and the processes of building consciousness
• Examine Alejandro Jodorowsky’s theory of Psychomagic, whereby the unconscious is “addressed in its own language”
• Investigate tarot as an inner cipher and life as a “waking dream”
• Use the ARCANE INQUIRY method to build a personal ritual using tarot for inner transformation
Perfect for beginners through experts, there is no need to know the traditional meanings of the cards: only the willingness to investigate internal energies and self-prescribe a healing ritual!
About Your Presenter
Erica Walker Adams is the author of The Mutation of Fortune. As a Spiritual Detective, she reads tarot and facilitates rituals for groups and individuals. She holds an MFA from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago and is at work on a young adult spiritual fantasy novel. Erica is the co-host for Tarot Social Central.