addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Denver Tarot Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Castle Rock: Tarot Social South

Meetup Cancelled: Castle Rock: Tarot Social South

Joy V.
joyvernon
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
I'm sorry to say that Castle Rock: Tarot Social South, scheduled to occur on Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:00 AM has been cancelled.

Unfortunately, the owner of DB Beanery, the coffee shop where we held the social, decided not to renew her lease due to an unusually high rent increase. Her plans are to re-open the shop, but not immediately.

The Castle Rock Tarot Social has been very popular and well attended. We will definitely continue to offer it, but not in December. It's the weekend before Christmas, so enjoy your holiday!

We'll keep you posted on the new location for DB Beanery and the continuation of the Tarot Social South!

If you know of any independently owned coffee shops in Castle Rock that we could investigate as a possible location to meet while DB Beanery is closed (since we don't know how long that might be), please let me know.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.

Thanks,
Joy, Gil and Peg