addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Denver Tarot Meetup Group Message Board › RSVP Now for Guess the Deck on Tuesday!

RSVP Now for Guess the Deck on Tuesday!

Joy V.
joyvernon
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Please join us Tuesday for Guess the Deck! This was one of my favorite presentations that Scott did back in 2007. There were a lot of decks I didn't know, but his clues helped a lot and when everything was said and done--I had the highest score! And as it turned out, there was a prize--a gift certificate to Isis and I could not have been more surprised or excited! I was so thrilled, I thought I would like to bring this experience to someone in DTM. So I asked Scott to bring the old Guess the Deck out of moth balls.
Now, knowing Scott, I think he has polished it and updated it quite a bit. And I'm going to be a judge, so you don't have to compete against me! But there will be prizes--yes, plural--so THREE LUCKY PEOPLE will win fabulous prizes from Isis--including a gift card and some other too-secret-to-mention gifts.
I would love to see you Tuesday, and I'm very excited to know that three people will have that thrill of winning a great prize. Will you be one of them? You can't win if you don't play! RSVP now!

See you Tuesday!

Joy