Are you new to networking or new in town and looking to get connected with other small business owners? This group is for local small business owners who are:
EVERY ONE IS WELCOME What makes us different is at the heart of i Take The Lead is the inclusiveness we provide.
=> new to networking, and want to figure out how to use networking to build your business, connect with potential strategic partners, and expand your contacts base.
=> new in town, and want to make connections with the locals in a safe, low-key environment.
= > new in business, and want to learn how to get connected to the local small business community through personal networking.
Networking 4 Newbies helps networking newbies get comfortable with the basics of networking, including introductions, connecting one-on-one, and more in a safe, facilitated environment that will get you into the swing of networking easily.
Here are the top five reasons to attend:
1. This event is for Everyone because we all need to remember the basics
2. Convenient mid-afternoon time doesn't conflict with most other meetings
3. Great place to practice your elevator speech and learn how to introduce yourself in a group
4. Facilitated networking games and activities to make make first-time networking comfortable
5. You'll learn about other networking groups and resources to help build your business