Denver's 30 + couples club! Message Board › New Meetup: Free Tour of Colorado’s Great Big Brewery

New Meetup: Free Tour of Colorado’s Great Big Brewery

D & J
DandJ
Denver, CO
Announcing a new Meetup for Denver's 30 + couples club!!

What: Free Tour of Colorado’s Great Big Brewery

When: (A date and time has not been chosen yet.)

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

Visitors and locals alike learn a lot about traditional brewing in a short time.  The FREE 30-minute, narrated walk-through of the malting, brewing and packaging areas at the giant Coors Brewery in Golden is a short course in beer production. After the tour, visitors 21 years and older (with ID) can sample some of the beers in the hospitality lounge. Each brewery visitor receives a FREE Golden Ticket good for discounts from participating shops and restaurants in the downtown historic district. Brewery tours are offered Thursday through Monday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sundays, 12 noon to 4 p.m.; closed July 4.  If you are interested in this suggest a date to me or offer to host and I will reserve a tour for us(you). I need AT least a total of 3 couples interested, for me to host this as a meet-up. :-)
Check it out!