Denver's 30 + couples club! Message Board › Meetup details changed: Scavenger hunt

Meetup details changed: Scavenger hunt

D & J
DandJ
Denver, CO
((((( when you RSVP yes to an event that does not have a date or place, you are simply showing that you are interested in it.))))
------------------------------------
Hi everyone,
We are thinking, with enough interest, we could pair off in groups of 4-6. It will be a combination of anything from a photo of a place, singing songs in sill hats (on video as proof) to get your next clue, and finding a hidden object using your last clue.
*******There will be prizes for all teams!********
We are now looking at any Saturday in Sepember.... Please tell me which saturday works best for you...majority rules.

Yes kid friendly though with all the running around and perhaps the activities afterwards, I think older kids would be better.... Ie:14 and up? Depending on your, (and your partners), comfort level.

Also, if you can't be a part of it, but would like to help create it (so that I can participate without knowing anything) that would be great! Just let me know.

Dion

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:

http://www.meetup.com/Denvers-30-plus-couples-club/events/24985911/­

When:

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.