align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Design Orlando Message Board › Survey of Prices for websites in Orlando.

Survey of Prices for websites in Orlando.

Luis P.
user 11257813
Kissimmee, FL
Post #: 2
I a question for those of you who work as an independent web designer or own a design/web development company. Around how much (average or value range) cost a simple website just a couple of pages, the same for a WordPress customized site, and the same for a customized database driven site with a CMS other than WordPress here in the Orlando or Central Florida Area? You do not have to give me a specific number but a range will be enough. I am searching these facts to write an article about the web prices in the Orlando area. Also, how difficult it is to have prospects to pay those prices?