Tickets On Eventbrite
Please note that you must have a ticket from Eventbrite to attend.
RSVP'ing on Meetup alone will not get you in.
Museum Hack At The Met
We're partnering with the Metropolitan Museum of Art to offer a very special event for Designers + Geeks: Museum Hack at the Met! Museum Hack is a highly interactive, subversive, fun, non-traditional tour of the Met. The folks running the tour offer a brand new view of the Met, one that you wouldn't get by simply visiting the museum on your own.
What To Expect
• Small groups of 8 people.
• A fun, interative tour of the Met.
• A chance to meet & network with fellow Designers + Geeks.
• A discounted ticket price, just for Designers + Geeks.
• The ticket price does not include a voluntary donation to the Met. This can be whatever you want, and is the same donation you would be asked for if you attended the museum on your own.
Check out their FAQ for more information.
Meet your Museum Hack tour guides in the Great Hall of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in front of the Egyptian pharaoh statue near the Information Desk. The Great Hall is accessed through the Museum's main entrance at 82nd Street and 5th Avenue.
We post discounts & freebies here:
Our Newsletter • Designers + Geeks Facebook • @DesignersGeeks