addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York Desi Singles Meetup Group Message Board › Favorite pass-time/hobby

Favorite pass-time/hobby

Sandeep C.
Schohan
Huntington, NY
Post #: 1
Hey all.

So being that this is a singles group, I don't see why no one has started a thread about commonalities among us all so we can talk to those that have similar tastes.

I'll start: I love sports (especially American Football and MMA), and to read crime-fiction novels (yes, us athletes are scholarly too lol). Love movies, and music...