Welcome to Singles...In Loving Company Dinners
My name is Victoria Ross. I will be your host this evening. I have been planning Singles Events for fifteen years in the San Diego area. This Meetup is one of many events that we offer each month.
Singles...In Loving Company Dinners:
• Are held on the third Sunday of each month from 6:00pm-8:30pm.
• Are held in a private and quiet room dedicated to our group. (Guests will have the opportunity to move around and mingle before dinner is served.)
• Has made arrangements with our host restaurant to provide individual bills with 18% gratuity included for your convenience.
• Are located in the UTC (University Towne Center) area.
When the group reachs 35+ singles in attendance each month, we will add additional groups in North County and San Diego.
The purpose of this Meetup is to allow you to relax and enjoy fun conversation. Our focus is more on relaxing and less on worrying if our perfect mate is at the event. If you are looking to attract your a relationship, we can help you privately. We have separate Captured Dreams™ and Destined to Meet™ programs where we work with clients to manifest their heart’s desires and/or their ideal mate.
At each dinner we make sure that you have the opportunity to meet other like-minded singles. The theme is Singles...In Loving Company, so feel free to invite other Single Loving Friends.
• You could meet a best friend and have a confidant for years to come or,
• You could be a match for one of our clients who aren’t at the dinner, yet you end up married or living with him or her within the year or,
• You could have a great meal on a night that you might have stayed home wishing that you had more loving friends.
IMPORTANT Information - Regarding RSVP's
• Due to the importance of having an accurate count for dinner, we give priority to guests who RSVP - YES, more than 24 hours prior to the dinner.
• Guests who have not been able to honor their RSVP's due to special circumstances, please speak to Victoria to make sure that you remain in good standing.
• Guests who have RSVP'd – YES two times, yet 1) have not attended or 2) have withdrawn their RSVP on the day of the event -will no longer receive priority.
Be sure to:
• Bring your friends
• Dress in whatever attire feels good and
• Allow yourself to participate in light-hearted fun.
Please be aware of your entire food & drink order, so the checks are paid in full with adequate tip.
If you need to contact us, please call (858)[masked] or email [masked].