addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DetNode: The Detroit Node.js User Group Message Board › Need JavaScript Ninja's

Need JavaScript Ninja's

Joe B.
user 32026432
Southfield, MI
Post #: 2
Hello,

I am the Recruiting Manager for Beacon Hill Technologies in Southfield. I am looking for someone who is interested in focusing their career toward JS. Ideally, strong JS skills are key but knowledge within an Agile and TDD environment are a plus also. I have a total of 11 openings, all long term, between 2 companies. Both opportunities have unique attractions and offer an excellent amount of flexibility and long term growth. If you have interest in hearing more, please contact me and I will share some additional details.

Thanks,

Joseph Barnabei
Recruiting Manager | Beacon Hill Technologies
direct 248-381-0221| mobile 734-363-4423 | fax 248-615-4500
2000 Town Center Suite 1370 Southfield, MI 48075 | jbarnabei@beaconhillstaffing.com
A division of Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC | www.beaconhillstaffing.com

“One of the nation's fastest-growing private companies” – Inc. 500