addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Detroit Drunken Historical Society Message Board › 43 More Things to do in Detroit Before You're Dead

43 More Things to do in Detroit Before You're Dead

A former member
Post #: 10
The blog, Detroit Moxie, has included our Detroit Drunken Historical Society in their list of

43 More Things to do in Detroit Before You're Dead

We're number 8.
A former member
Post #: 1
This is great! I've had fun at the events I attended in 2012. Please consider having more on days other than Thursdays, can't make them due to work schedule. Looking forward to 2013. Cheers!
Zach M.
user 68156752
Utica, MI
Post #: 1
I agree with Cathy. There are some events I wanted to attend but Thursday evenings were the worst night of the week for me because of work. It would be nice to mix up the weekdays for the various events.