Detroit area Hadoop User Group (DHUG) Message Board › DatumFora is offering Hadoop Fundamentals Training Classes in the Detroit Me
|A former member||
3 Day Hadoop Ecosystem Fundamentals
DatumFora is offering this 3 day extensive class on Hadoop platforms. We have a team of experienced instructors who have worked extensively in Hadoop & Cassandra platforms, and have deployed various clustering software packages internationally to fortune 500 clients.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Hadoop landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. This course is targeted towards both technical and non-technical people who want to understand the emerging world of Big Data, with a specific focus on Hadoop.
Students will experience real Hadoop clusters and the latest Hadoop distributions. By default, we use Cloudera’s latest Hadoop distribution. However, based on demand, we can use also use Hortonworks, MapR, and Hadoop on Windows Azure.
September 23-25, 2013 (9am-5pm)
Conference & Event Center
1151 Village Rd, Dearborn, MI 48124
One Day $699
Two Days $1199
All Three Days $1499 (Recommended)
Save 15% (Use discount code save15now)
Student Discounts Available Please Contact us at email@example.com
Engineers, Programmers, Networking specialists, Managers, Executives
Ecosystem Components Covered
HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Oozie, HBase
- Introduce students to the core concepts of Hadoop
- Deep dive into the critical architecture paths of HDFS, MapReduce and HBase
- Teach the basics of how to effectively write Pig and Hive scripts
- Explain how to choose the correct use cases for Hadoop
- Give each student access to an individual 1-node Hadoop cluster in Rackspace to run through some hands-on labs for the 5 software components: HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase
- Provide links to the best books, blog posts and videos for students to learn more about Hadoop on their own
Details and registration at http://www.datumfora....