align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

DIFF - Detroit Independent Filmmaking Fanatics Message Board › Watch Fast Food Mockumentary

Watch Fast Food Mockumentary

Charlene J.
user 8995745
Group Organizer
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Hello Filmmakers,
It's been two weeks since "Fast Food Mockumentary." Our group showed up in large numbers to put together this wonderful production. Creative energy and teamwork made our production a success.

Here's your movie. http://www.youtube.co...­ .

This version of the movie was edited by me. A second version may be on its way, as another editor wanted to also participate in the post-production process.

In our group, we have many people, who are interested in film editing, music, special effects. As I was piecing this film together, it dawned on me that multiple people can create alternate versions of the same movie. It is a way to encourage and inspire more creativity and to advance and master our post production skills.

As I mentioned in our first group meeting, I plan to always edit a version of our short films in order to guarantee expedited completion. However, anyone who wants to collect the raw footage from me at anytime in order to edit one of our projects, just let me know.

In the meantime, enjoy the movie.

Charlene