Announcing a new Meetup for The Detroit International Social Meetup!
What: Super Bowl Party
When: Sunday, February 7,[masked]:00 PM
Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)
Come over to my place to see the bittersweet final football game of the year between the Colts and the Saints. I will provide some snacks, soft drinks, and a big TV with HD signal to watch the game on. My apartment is pretty small, so I have to cap the RSVPs on this one.
- I do not drink so I will not provide any alcohol, but you are welcome to bring some if you want.
- The location of my apartment will be provided to those who RSVP. I will not post it on this public site.
- Please bring some food to share.
- I only have 5-6 seats, so please bring a camping chair or something if you have one.
- I'm a pretty big football fan. Be prepared for a rant against a stupid ref from me.
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/Detroit-International-Social-Group/calendar/12495362/