Detroit Area MahJong Message Board › Janryumon Mobile

Janryumon Mobile

Adam
akilleen
Group Organizer
Ferndale, MI
Post #: 35
Hey, I finally got around to setting up my Janryumon mobile account. My username is akilleen if anyone wants to play sometime.
MyungHo L.
keinez
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Sure, I play often on mobile too. I don't think there's a friends list on the mobile version though. We just need to set up a room to play.
Adam
akilleen
Group Organizer
Ferndale, MI
Post #: 36
Oh, it looks like you're right. We will have to set up a game sometime.
Jocilyn W.
user 12236492
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 16
I admit, I'm totally addicted. I just wish there was a way to disallow open tanyao. My username is 袴媛抹狸 which means "the princess who wore hakama".
Steve
sdaugie
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 3
I stick to san-ma a lot (it's fast paced and the strategy is a little different, so I got frustrated by the fact that I lost a lot at first which resulted in obsessive playing), but I would be down for playing either 3 or 4 player with whoever wants to do it. My username on the mobile version is anathema, and on the PC network it is オーギちゃん.

As for open tanyao, it's commonplace in many circles and it might not hurt to get used to it in case you end up playing mahjong outside of our group. On PC version, you can have a friends list and make custom games to disallow it... but I'm not sure if everyone has it and the mobile version is a lot easier to get started on and set up.
Steve
sdaugie
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 4
Simply too many people play this for us to just randomly find each other in a game. We should plan a time to play. This will be a good time of year to try it out - We don't have to go out in the cold and can have a game any time!
MyungHo L.
keinez
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
So are we going to do it? When would be a good time/day?
Adam
akilleen
Group Organizer
Ferndale, MI
Post #: 37
I can usually play after 4pmish on the weekdays. As long as wel plan it ahead of time I can usually set aside some time. I play trivia on Wednesdays at 8pm, so as long as we are done before that I'm good.
Steve
sdaugie
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 5
Any time as long as I'm not working or in class I can normally make time for playing. We won't need as much time for as many games because the computer does all the work. I just kinda want to get some more playing in since I'm having trouble making it to the Thursday meetup due to class. I don't think I've played a single game of 4p on JRM mobile yet lol...

Pick a time, and let us know.
Brian M.
p014k
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 13
So since most people have their facebook accounts linked to this, I thought it would be a good idea if Adam could make a Facebook page for this group. There we could message each other if we'd want to play a friendly match in Janryumon. Good idea?