Detroit Area MahJong Message Board › Meetups week of Thanksgiving

Meetups week of Thanksgiving

Steve
sdaugie
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 10
Would anyone rather do another meetup at my place the week of Thanksgiving in lieu of the meetup ON Thanksgiving that will probably be canceled anyway?

I can do Tuesday like we did last week, or Wednesday since I don't have classes that evening. Any thoughts/preferences?
Merle
user 11831024
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 26
I'd be up for it. Either day should work
MyungHo L.
keinez
San Diego, CA
Post #: 4
Wednesday works for me, but I need a ride :P
Jocilyn W.
user 12236492
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 20
As unhelpful as this sounds, at this moment I honestly do not know if I will or will not be around.
Jocilyn W.
user 12236492
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 21
Update: Ash thinks Tuesday could work for us. I may or may not be able to come Wednesday by myself.
Robert P.
user 42165472
Redford, MI
Post #: 1
I'll be doing the frantic-rushing-around-trying-to-get-hol­iday-dinner-together thing on Wednesday. Tuesday would be the calm before the storm.
Steve
sdaugie
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 11
More people are leaning Tuesday at the moment. Myungho, can you do Tuesday with a ride? I could pick you up before it starts if needed.
MyungHo L.
keinez
San Diego, CA
Post #: 5
Guess I'm missing out. sad
No, I can't Tuesday at all since I'll be out of town.
Have fun guys! smile
Steve
sdaugie
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 12
No decision yet... there are pros and cons for me for both Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll make a choice by tomorrow evening and then I will post the event like last time.
Steve
sdaugie
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 13
Wednesday works much better for scheduling with me and Leeta, sorry to those that won't be able to make it due to being so close to Thanksgiving, but there will be more chances. I'm going to get as much use out of this table as I can!