Onorio
OnorioCatenacci
Group Organizer
Clarkston, MI
Hi all,
A few things:

1.) If you've not gotten down to the Compuware building before or if it's been a while, you'll want to park in the C'Ware parking structure.  The visitors' entrance is on Farmer between Gratiot and Monroe. If you enter 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI into your favorite mapping app, that will get you down here.  What you'll want to do is to park in the Compuware Parking Structure; enter from the Farmer Street Entrance.
2.) When you get here, there's a large desk close to the doors that lead in from the park side of the building.  Let them know that you're the guest of Onorio (O nor e o) Catenacci (Cat n ah chi) and they should give you a visitor badge as well as letting me know you're here.

3.) If you can't make it to the meeting tonight, one thing we'll be discussing is upcoming meetings--which night, what time, what topics we may want to discuss.  So if you can't make it tonight, please either post something to the message board or contact me directly so we know your wishes in this regard.
4.) If you have a laptop, you want to get the Xamarin Toolkit if you don't already have it.  You'll have a lot more fun and learn more if you've got the toolkit installed already when you get here.

I look forward to seeing everyone tonight.
--
Onorio