|Sent on:||Wednesday, September 14, 2011 7:29 PM|
We are looking for Ruby on Rails developer to work for our direct client in San Francisco, CA. Find below the job description, let me know if feel comfortable. Reach me @ 510 857 5838 to discuss in brief.
· Need help on getting our web app built on a Ruby on Rails stack hosted on Heroku live – and improving it as fast as possible. The app is about to go into alpha testing, but lots of contract work has been used to build it so far, and need to pull it together under a full time architect who is sticking with the project long term.
· Your resume, github profile, stack overflow (or other) reflects your work and reputation.
· You will be asked to get our environment running, perform a simple task of our large backlog, to prove you have the necessary skills.
· From there, an agreement on contract-to-hire can be made, as long as the candidate can spend full time and 100% of effort on this project.
· git, Ruby on Rails, Heroku, Postgress AND mongodb- jquery, rmagick, facebook and twitter integration.
· Bringing sites live on Heroku or cloud solutions, scaling
· Managing remote teams
· Technical leadership, developers or teams
Direct : +1-[masked]
Fax : +1-[masked]
Skype : shivaa_hrgiants
This email message originally included an attachment.