Microsoft DevBoston Message Board › HIRING: .NET Developers with WPF and/or Silverlight exp in Boston (Norwell).
|A former member||
You could work for any Microsoft solutions partner, but how can you ensure your upward career trajectory in custom solutions on the Microsoft platform? Look into the #1 partner that’s been jointly owned by Accenture and Microsoft since its founding in 2000 with $1+ billion annual revenue: Avanade!!!
As a .NET Developer, your focus will be on designing, developing and testing mission critical enterprise solutions and other custom application development projects using the .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, Silverlight, SQL Server and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
You will need excellent communication skills and hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- 3-5 years as a programmer
- 2+ years of enterprise software development
- 2+ years of team software development
- Strong communication skills
- Deep Microsoft platform skills
- Full software development lifecycle experience on enterprise-class, scalable applications
- 2+ years of demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following:
- .NET Framework
- C# or VB.NET
- QA and testing procedures
- SQL Server
- Proficiency in 1 or more of the following:
- Services Oriented Architectures
No 3rd party recruiters please!
For the full job description and to apply, please visit: http://www.avanade-jo...