add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Microsoft DevBoston Message Board › Help out a new intern!

Help out a new intern!

A former member
Post #: 2
I'm the new intern at XpertTech, Inc. in Woburn, Mass. My boss has recently given me the responsibility to seek out high-quality candidates for some jobs we are trying to fill, and I am trying my best to reach above and beyond her expectations. I figured I would seek past LinkedIn and try out discussions boards to find the best talent in the information technology field.

Two of our biggest clients are looking to fill full-time .net developer positions in Lexington, Cambridge and Billerica. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in those roles or if you could recommend anyone that would be good for the job. It would help me out a lot if I could get some names and contact info.

Please feel free to email me at or give me a call at 781-305-3846.

Also, if any of you have advice for me as to how I should go about finding interested candidates, I am all ears! I genuinely appreciate any words of wisdom.

Thanks so much!
Myra Hassaram
XpertTech, Inc.