Microsoft DevBoston Message Board › Seeking Fulltime Web Developer (.NET, C#) - Downtown Boston, Great Benefits
The Massachusetts Bar Association serves the legal profession and the public by promoting the administration of justice, legal education, professional excellence and respect for the law. We are looking for a Web Developer/DBA to join our team in our downtown Boston headquarters.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Develop web applications to serve the MBA and its associated entities.
• Design and assist with database administration of MBA CRM systems to insure data integrity,
eliminate data redundancy, perform validity checking, and improve database performance.
• Leverage available technologies to integrate MBA/CRM systems data with website as required.
• Develop/maintain content management system and other web administrative tools, design user
interfaces, web graphics and email templates.
• Develop .Net components containing added functionality for our CRM system, Aptify.
• Participate on teams to provide expertise and guidance on technology related issues
• Interpret business requirements, communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to provide
• Research new tools and technologies, produce statistics and develop reports as needed.
• Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
• College degree in a related technical field and/or 5+ years experience in a web development
• 3+ years Microsoft SQL Server database administration experience.
• Demonstrable experience with MS Windows, IIS, HTML. MS SQL, C#, VB, (x)HTML, CSS, XML,
• Knowledge of content management systems; Umbraco, Sitefinity preferred.
• eCommerce, SEO, social platforms, and mobile website knowledge a plus.
• Ability to learn new development languages & environments as needed.
• Must be organized, able to handle multiple tasks and requests from multiple departments.
• Excellent independent judgment, strong communication skills and the ability to approach
problems from the customer's perspective.
Candidates should be prepared to provide samples of their work. Please email resume(indicate job title in subject line), and cover letter with desired salary range to: email@example.com , or mail to HR Manager, Massachusetts Bar Association, 20 West St., Boston, MA 02111. You can also fax your information to 617-338-0602. No phone calls, please. The MBA is an EEO/AA employer.