Microsoft DevBoston Message Board › C#/WPF/WCF openings in Boston

C#/WPF/WCF openings in Boston

A former member
Post #: 4
My name is Steve McManus and I am a Recruiter with Footbridge Staffing. I am working with an early stage start-up in Boston that is building its first team of core developers. The CEO is targeting candidates with experience (or interest in) C#, WPF, WCF, and/or Azure. Perhaps you, or someone you know, might be interested in such an opportunity. Please review the job description and let me know your thoughts. This company is self-funded, already generating revenue, and poised to do great things.

Thanks in advance, I look forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,
Steve McManus
978-604-2418
smcmanus@footbridgestaffing.com

We are an early stage start-up hiring our core software development team. This is an excellent opportunity to be in on the ground floor of an exciting opportunity. We are looking for motivated, creative problem-solvers who are passionate about their work and motivated to create mission critical software. If you are excited about big data and analytics in the cloud, we certainly look forward to hearing from you.

Requirements:
Experience with the .NET Stack, including C#, WPF/Silverlight and WCF. We are willing to look at just about any amount of experience, from fresh out of school to principal level.

Nice to haves:
Any experience with big data, analytics, Azure, Amazon Web Services. We’d love it if you have any iOS or Android experience as well. Icing on the cake will be your experience with AI, machine learning, math, and statistics.