addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Microsoft DevBoston Message Board › Relative Application Devlopment Opportunity. Beverly Mass.

Relative Application Devlopment Opportunity. Beverly Mass.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

I am relatively new to meetup but actually crossed into a discussion group in Boston with a colleague of mine. Was a great way to not only become educated but meet a few different up and commers and really what I found to be knowledgable IT folk.

I have a project for someone with 2-4 years experience, 4 month contract, need is ASAP. Backbone with web dev technologies but will get exposure and be reliable for a few different application developments and wear a few different hats! Wonderful skill enhancement project and a possible long term home!

Any meetups anyone could reccomend? or anyone taking a look at this position?
Let me know!

Ryan Moran
IT Recruiter

Use Me!
-Follow on Twitter: @RyanMoran_Jobs Twitter Log In!
-Click here to connect with Ryan Moran on LinkedIn!
-Facebook Login- Friend Me For Opportunities