addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

GeoDev Meetup Group - Northeast Message Board › Silver Spring presentation slides (better late than never?)

Silver Spring presentation slides (better late than never?)

Nicholas F.
nfurness
New York, NY
Hi all:

It's been a very very long time since we had our meetup in Silver Spring, and I can only apologize for the delay in getting the slides posted. It's nobody's fault but my own, but I don't like to point fingers so we'll say no more about it, eh?

Thanks so much to everyone who came along, braving the rain and traffic as everyone else started their long DC weekend, in particular to the speakers of course, and especially to Denis­ for providing a projector and screen.

You can find links to the presentations here

I hope you'll make it to the next one, where I hope Bill will be enticed to try to outdo himself yet again (although I'm not quite sure how he might top the slightly disturbing image of Jack on Bill's shoulders).

Cheers,

Nick.