We will be hosting an Esri GeoDev Meetup on Wednesday, January 15th. Food and beverages will be provided at the meet up.
This event is a social gathering for developers to discuss the latest in mapping, geo technology, geo services, web and mobile mapping apps, app design, cloud solutions, map data or anything else related to solving real-world "geo" problems.
Developers of all levels of expertise are welcome, from seasoned GIS professionals to those new to geospatial development.
At these meet ups, you can:
Meet cool people.
Show us what you got by demo'ing your application or framework.
Present a cool new/interesting concept or idea.
Impress someone by sharing your experiences.
Make BFFs for life - connect with other geo developers!
Meet Up Schedule
5:30 - 6:30 PM Registration and Social (Appetizers and Beverages served)
6:30 - 7:30 PM Keynote Speaker
Mike Mills – Software Developer|SmartMine @ GeoEngineers, Monitoring ArcGIS Server Services via Node.js
7:30 - 8:30 PM Lightning talks
• David Howes, "Species Protection Area Development with .NET"
• Jason Taylor, "Pies and Pivots - Aesthetic Multi-Dimensional Analysis in ArcMap"
• Ken Pierce, "The Puget Sound Change Map”
• Michael Patrick, "Legacy KH-9 Imagery. Qgis"
• Stephen Newman, “Landslides near the Trans-Alaska Pipeline mapped using InSAR, optical satellite imagery and GIS.”
8:30 - 9:30 PM Raffle, Networking and Social. Two great prizes:
12-month EDN Subscription
Follow us on Twitter: @Al_Laframboise and @AmyNiessen