DevOps Toronto Message Board › Tonight's meetup
It looks like a fairly sparse showing for tonight's devops meetup (I expect there will be 3 of us).
I propose that we cancel tonight and reschedule for a date in september (when I'll be able to rally a few folks more into coming out!). I also know that tonight is not the most convenient night for some, so please suggest days/times that are better in general (for you to pull folks out as well!). Of course, if anyone has been counting down the days, I'd still be down to grab a beer and hang out.
I'll wait for a few hours for a general consensus before proceeding.