addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DevOps Toronto Message Board › Tonight's meetup

Tonight's meetup

Adin S.
user 12624950
Toronto, ON
Hi all,

It looks like a fairly sparse showing for tonight's devops meetup (I expect there will be 3 of us).

I propose that we cancel tonight and reschedule for a date in september (when I'll be able to rally a few folks more into coming out!). I also know that tonight is not the most convenient night for some, so please suggest days/times that are better in general (for you to pull folks out as well!). Of course, if anyone has been counting down the days, I'd still be down to grab a beer and hang out.

I'll wait for a few hours for a general consensus before proceeding.

Cheers!

-Adin