This event is being organised in conjunction with our good friends over at 'Startup Battle Made Easy'. It is all about one of the new buzz phrases in the industry: 'Growth Hacking'.
During this event you will be shown several clever ways to increase the number of visitors to your site, how to turn them into customers and how to increase your revenue.
We have several high profile speakers booked with a few more waiting to be confirmed who will give you some in depth knowledge about 'Growth Hacking' and give you several practical tips on how to use it to accelerate your business.
6:00pm - Doors open
6:15pm - Welcome and brief intro of the group and event objectives
6:20pm - Introduction into 'Growth Hacking' and how it is a MUST for startups
6:30pm - KEYNOTES:
- Sofia Quintero, TEDx speaker
- Liam Reynolds, founder of True Up
- Piotr Zajac & Jacek Blaut from Growth Republic
- High profile startup (tba) describing how they use 'Growth Hacking'
7:30pm - Q&A session, Tips and Tricks
7:50pm - 30sec Speed Pitching*
* This will be a slimmed down version of our signature '30s Speed Pitching'. Everyone is more than welcome to pitch anything they like. The only rule being that you only have 30 seconds, so make them count.
8:10pm - Business Networking & Relationship Building
9:30pm - Event end
You can think of 'Growth Hacking' as a useful tool to simplify your customer's journey. Here is a good article to give you an initial insight into what this is all about and why businesses are making this a priority as part of their marketing strategies: http://thenextweb.com/insider/2013/05/05/the-actual-difference-between-growth-hacking-and-marketing-explained/.
Come and find out useful practical tips that you can start applying in your business immediately.
Looking forward to seeing you all on the 18th!