Robert F.
RobFenton
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd send you all a quick message to let you know that I have changed the dates for our next 2 featured events ('Pitch Perfect!' & 'Co-founder Speed Dating & Pitching #2'). The new dates are currently PROVISIONAL and will be confirmed closer to the time.

The reason for this last minute change is that I have agreed to do a joint event with our friends from AppsJunction where we are going to combine their 'App Demos' with our signature '30s Speed Pitching' on the 10th JuneGoogle Campus. You can find more details of this joint event here­.

I hope this does not cause anyone too much inconvenience and apologise if it does. However, I will show you my appreciation for your patience and understanding by making our core events even bigger and better for you. More details of this and some exciting developments will be announced very soon.

All the best and please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions.

Your friendly smiling organiser

Rob

rob@robertfenton.net
07931 950 038