addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Developers & Entrepreneurs Message Board D&E - General Discussion Forum › The Mobile Academy. Where mobile minds meet, think and grow

The Mobile Academy. Where mobile minds meet, think and grow

Calypso H.
user 32877072
London, GB
Hey there

For all you aspiring Developers and Entrepreneurs, I wanted to let you know about The Mobile Academy. It’s a 10 week course to get people up to speed on mobile from a business, technology and design perspective. Run in conjunction with UCLMobile Monday London, the CPD accredited course is in it’s 3rd season and kicks off in London from the 1st Oct – 3rd Dec 2013.

I attended the course this year and found it a really worthwhile experience. It was great to fill some knowledge gaps and continue to build my network. I even met a co-founder for my new business.

Registration has just opened here http://ow.ly/ncnA0 and there is a 25% discount up until 5th August. There are a limited number of places on this hugely popular course so you'll need to be quick.

Cheers

Calypso

PS: If you haven't picked this up already, here’s a really interesting read from VisionMobile on the developer market: ow.ly/n3qmz

Calypso Harland
The Developer Lab
+44(0)7816774519[/url]
[/url]@calypsoharland