addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Developers & Entrepreneurs Message Board D&E - General Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: "Mastering Your Elevator Pitch" (A PITCH PERFECT! W

Meetup details changed: "Mastering Your Elevator Pitch" (A PITCH PERFECT! Workshop)

Robert F.
RobFenton
Group Organizer
Samaná, DO
Hi guys,
Unfortunately, I have had to postpone this event by one week, so now it will take place on Wednesday 18th September (see link at bottom for full details).
I hope this does not adversely affect you too much, but to make up for it, check out the special promo code that I have secured from our headline sponsors which should help to put the smile back on your faces. ;)
The booking page for this event is now open and you can order your tickets here: https://pitchperfectw...­.
Our headline sponsor WizEmail has kindly offered to subsidise your tickets by offering you all a massive 50% discount off your tickets. Simply enter the promo code WIZEMAIL-50 when ordering.
NB - Don't delay, as this code is only valid until midnight on Wednesday, 11th September! After that, the prices go back up.
If you are serious about your business and pitching it to potential investors, partners, etc. then you must NOT miss this event. It will completely transform the way you come across and will without doubt get you amazing results.
PS - Anyone who originally paid the full price for their tickets will automatically be credited with the discount code and be refunded the difference.
If you have any questions or need any help, please let me know.
See you all there.
Rob
@RobertFenton
07931 950 038
rob@robertfenton.net

======================================­==============================
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Developers-Entrepreneurs/events/128675042/­
When: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 6:30 PM
Where: The Bakery, 25 City Road, London, EC1Y 1AA
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP.
(You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)