Developers & Entrepreneurs Message Board D&E - General Discussion Forum › Looking for an iOS developer for a fitness app

Looking for an iOS developer for a fitness app

Lasse Kristensen
user 63181442
Copenhagen, DK
Post #: 1
Hi guys!

I am a friendly guy, 27 year old Viking from Denmark. I have a problem.
I can't do 9-5 office jobs, so the only way to go is down the entrepreneurial road!

I have been working on a fitness app for 7 months now. I have a unique interface, effective concept (I am a fitness fanatic so I know what I am doing) and initial video content has been produced also.

Developer friends tell me that the initial app will take 1-2 months to develop.

I am looking for a tech co-founder who develops in iOS. So why on earth jump on my start-up? Well, I have actually worked on it full time for about 7 months now. I used to work in advertising in the UK and the US, so I have a great sense of marketing which is very important obviously when it comes to getting your app out there. And the most important thing is I have a ton of energy, and not only because of the huge amount of coffee I drink.

It doesn't really matter where you're based as long as you want to succeed and do the best work possible. I used to live in London, so if you're based there, all the better. Another reason for me to come back and visit.

I'd love to show you screenshots and tell you more about my idea so get in touch!

lasse@ballademager.com