Ever played with play dough? Remember all those fun creations you made? How about adding lights to those playdough shapes and lighting them up! This workshop is all about having fun while learning new things. Kids will experiment with batteries and LED's along with conductive and insulating dough. Also, they will learn about electricity, circuits, voltage, current, and series and parallel connections.
This is our next workshop in the series on Internet of Things (IOT).
This workshop will be presented by Pavi Bhatter and is based on the concept of "Squishy Circuits".
Thank you for your support and participation!
*** We will be handling material that contains wheat.
Recommended Age: 7-12 years
• Just come with an open mind ready to learn and have fun!
• Please make sure to bring a water bottle/snacks for the attendees.
• One registration will allow only one child to participate. Parents are required to stay at the facility for the entire duration of the workshop and may observe from back of the room. There is Wi-Fi at the venue, so you may consider bringing your favorite device(s) to stay connected.
• Your meetup fees will cover the cost of a limited edition Devoxx4Kids t-shirt for the attendee.
• Each participant will get to take home a kit that includes a battery holder, LEDs, and wires.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to read the media waiver.