We're very excited to announce that we will be running a workshop on How To Get Your Website to The Top of Google.
We all use Google to find stuff online so just think of how many people are searching for your products and services. Does your business come up on the first page? Are you getting this traffic coming through to your website?
I've been helping Entrepreneurs for the last 3 years to get their websites to the top of Google.
In this workshop you will learn:
• Why Google is still so powerful and what you need to do about it
• Low hanging fruit - How to find keywords that have a good level of traffic and not much competition
• Keyword research - what tools to use and how to find the best keywords to target
• What you need to do to your website in order to make it Google friendly
• What a backlink network is and how this will help you move up the ranking
It will be a content-packed evening and full of surprises!
We also have a special announcement - The owner of the venue has said he will give all attendees a free 'Starter Pass' worth £10 for use at @Work Hubs - that's up to 5 hours of shared space to collaborate and get work done. AND there will be soft drinks provided - the event is basically paying for itself!
There will be lots of business owners at the event so it will also be a great chance to do some serious networking.
Please arrive at 6pm as you can - the workshop will begin at around 6.30pm.
If you have any questions please do let us know.
We look forward to seeing you there.