addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Ayda
user 2755466
Group Organizer
Fairfax, VA
Hello members,

I want to extend invitation to anyone who would like to share some skills and/or knowledge with our group. We have GotoMeeting Webinar available and we can do it via webinar so we can see the screen if you are demonstrating something on your PC/MAC.

I am in the midst of packing and moving so I wanted to offer this to the members who would like to share! Please let me know if you would like to be a co-organizer as well and host any type of meetings. I am looking for some help with content and meetings. It doesn't have to be anything major - just sharing what you know and what you have found out is great.

I hope everyone is having a great time this summer. There are a lot of digital media opportunities and if you have anything you would like to post or send to the group - please let me know

- Ayda