We had our first Digital Music LA event this past Tuesday and we're off to a great start. Dozens of music industry professionals gathered to network, trade business cards and explore business opportunities (we also did our fifth Digital Music NY event that same night and over 200 people attended).
As we explained at this event, we'd also like companies to see this as a way to announce news and demo new music related products or services.
We would like to thank the client-sponsors that made this possible.
* Zimbalam - The largest digital music distribution network at www.zimbalam.com
* MXP4 - Interactive music technology. Try out their interactive singles and albums at mxp4.com/applications
* Waze - Our traffic busting sponsor. Try their iPhone app to see how others are finding the best routes to the next meetup - www.waze.com
* Universal - Take a look at their new Universal Six-String music game (built by the people that did the popular iShred guitar simulator).
* And of course, our own PR and Media firm - www.fortexgroup.com and playthemusic.biz
Follow us on Twitter at @digitalmusicla and Hashtag #DMLA
also a special thanks to Girls in Tech LA (http://girlsintech.net)
, MySpace Music and mxdwn!
Check out a couple of pics here:http://tiny.cc/bgg2o