“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” ― Virginia Woolf
The Dine Out! Shanghai meetup group's goal is to allow you the opportunity to dine well. With a very diverse dining scene in Shanghai, Food Addict like you will experience the best cuisine in China and from other parts of the world.
As we are reaching 1000 members and have more wonderful organizers helping out, there will be more unique events coming up! We do ask all our members to abide to our RSVP policy so that we can create the best dining experience.
************PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW OUR POLICY****************
1) You are to un-RSVP 24 hours before regular events, and more than 48 hours before prepaid events, if you think there is a good chance you cannot make it, so that others who want to attend can have the chance to do so
2) Last minute un-RSVP will be counted as a No Show. Exception would be make if prompt communications are made to the event organizer for a) first timer, and b) member in good standing.
3) If you no show on any prepaid event, you may be banned from all future prepaid event.
4) We will start to ignore members who are frequent no shows. Earlier this summer, we have started keeping track of those who have no show. Our last resort would be banning but we have no intention to do that if the situation doesn't get worse.
5) Any member with inappropriate behavior will be blacklisted.
We are a relax and laid back group but we do have to set up RSVP rules, as the show up rate has been very bad (some events were around 50%). That made us overbooked by 50% and also causing some problem as some restaurants have minimum charges. Our organizers had to negotiate with the restaurant to waive that minimum and it was not a good experience. We also want to give every member a fair chance to join our event.
- Event hosting policy -
If you are interested in hosting a event yourself, please feel free to message any of the organizer for more details. All organizers have to follow our event hosting policy:
1) Any event must be pre-approved by Dine Out! organizer. All event must be dining or food related.
2) If you are a business who would like us to host an event and/or have long term corporation with our group, please contact our organizers about sponsorship arrangement. We would carefully consider your proposal. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a service fee.
3) If your event require pre-payment, Dine Out! will collect the payment via Bank Transfer, Alipay, Paypal, and in person cash payment at events. The payment will be hand delivered on the day of your event.
Thank you for your support and see you at the next event!