Dinners Out in Cleveland Message Board › New Meetup: Cleveland Eats @ La Dolce Vita

New Meetup: Cleveland Eats @ La Dolce Vita

Jill
bonnjill
Solon, OH
Announcing a new Meetup for Cleveland Eats!

What: Cleveland Eats @ La Dolce Vita

When: December 21, 2009 7:00 PM

Where:
La Dolce Vita
12112 Mayfield Rd
Cleveland, OH 44106
216-721-8155

I definitely wanted to schedule one last sit-down dinner for the year. I love Little Italy and have been wanting to try La Dolce Vita for a really long time. What better way to end the year by enjoying "the sweet life." La Dolce Vita has something for everyone - except for parking. Parking is available in Little Italy in several public parking lots and on the street. I figure Monday won't be such a busy night, so we might have a better chance finding some place to park. Hope to see you there!

As La Dolce Vita's website claims:
In the tradition of the great Europian bistros, La Dolce Vita is devoted to providing a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for everything from eight course dinners to coffee and Calvino. We strive to prepare the perfect meal, or the perfect cappuccino, and let you enjoy it at your leisure. Our pasta is cooked fresh to order, our sauces and dressing are painstakingly prepared using only the finest ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, the freshest vegetables, imported whole tomatoes, fresh basil and Italian parsley... and your table is reserved for the evening.

Sounds like a little bit of heaven to me...

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­