Sushi - yum! Sashimi - even yummier! Well, if it's good sashimi of course...
Let's test some sashimi in town on a Saturday afternoon tour!
* Sign up here right at the top right pressing "I'm IN" button. I'll take care of the reservations and that everything is prepared & set up at the different restaurants.
* Bring your bike! Obviously, the locations are not very far apart - but a bike is practical.
1) Kagetsu - Harten Street 14 (http://www.yelp.com/biz/…)
2) Genki - Reguliersdwarsstraat 26 (http://www.yelp.com/biz/…)
3) Sushi Japanese Pub - Taksteeg 3 (http://www.yelp.com/biz/… C3% A9-Amsterdam-2)
We start exactly at 12.30 at Kagetsu - please be on time :).
Not up for eating Sashimi? No problem! You can also go for the "Spicy tuna roll Hunt", or "Californian Maki Hunt" to become a "specialist" - the idea and the fun remains the same and afterwards, you can share your newly acquired knowledge with us! But please let me know in advance, so I can communicate it to the different venues.