add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Discover GR Message Board › Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

user 11780757
Group Organizer
Grand Rapids, MI
Hi All, I am back from my 9 week excursion in Italy. I would love to schedule a tour for you all there, but it isn't in keeping with my "Grand Rapids" theme. Sorry ;)
Just to let you all know, Barb is one our members and has my permission to post about the DanceGR events on this site.  They meet in all kinds of cool buildings around Grand Rapids, you should go and check it out.
I am in the middle of planning my daughters wedding which is the 23rd, so after that I hope to have time to call and make some plans.  However, I could use all of your vast and diverse knowledge and people you know to make suggestions for tours.  I am limited in my sphere, and would love to hear from you all about what you would like to see and connections you have.  So..... start thinking about it and email me.