addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MOKAN Day Trippers Message Board › Hello Day Trippers!!!

Hello Day Trippers!!!

Rich R.
user 17245041
Group Organizer
Kansas City, MO
Best to Jason, and thanks to him for letting me steer this ship for awhile. My name is Rich, for those I haven't met yet in other meetup groups. Welcome to the new M.O.K.A.N. Day Trippers!!! I believe the original MoKan was centered around our 2 state area. We will be doing alot of that, but also expand to others states. so...Missouri,Oklahoma,Kansas,Arkansas,N­ebraska. (M.O.K.A.N.)
In fact 1st up is Omaha Zoo, then Branson weekend in Dec. Looking forward to meeting all of you.
Rich