Art Fair Season is upon us? Yes it is, if you want to take part in 2014 art fair season, now is the time to plan! The art fair applications are starting to go out, and its the perfect time to jump in to researching, planning and gathering materials needed for the art fairs.
Join Alanna St. Laurent for an evening as she shares her knowledge of how to sell your work at local art fairs and artist markets. She will share her tips and tricks of how to make money with your photography in these venues.
Alanna has sold her work at the Rust Belt Market in Ferndale and Art-is-in Market at Twelve Oaks and is currently at the Yellow Door Art Market in Berkley and Poesy in Royal Oak. She has also participated in local art fairs for years.
This workshop is for those who are new to selling their work at an art fair or artist market, and want to know where to start: how to get from setting up shop, to presenting your work, to making the sale!
What you will learn in this mini-workshop:
* How to print and package your prints for sale.
* Framing/displaying large prints.
* How to price your prints.
* How to choose your prints for sale.
* A list of our suppliers and what supplies we use to package and present our work.
* What business supplies you need to run a successful art fair show.
* We will also supply you with an art fair checklist so you will know what you need and what to do.
Alanna will also answer any specific questions you may have if we did not cover something you would like to know!
Alanna will email you the pdf version of the presentation with live links after workshop completion, so you will have access to all the resources shared during the workshop!
Please read our refund policy for this workshop.
If you haven't already, join my Facebook page for the latest event and photography info!
Questions? Contact Alanna at [masked]