addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Discover how consciousness works! Message Board › I chose a location for Friday

I chose a location for Friday

Ariane Leanza H.
user 5438502
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
Dear All!

I have chosen a location,

Storchen Hôtel Zürich
Weinplatz 2
8001 Zürich
this was recommended by one of our members- (thank you for the help Isabella :)

Since I will bring the exact number of copies of materials for the evening, if you signed up for the meetup, would you be so kind to let me know if you will attend for sure ?

It will last til about 23.00.

If you bring some paper and a pen, that would be great, as we will do some readings and some exercises.

Also if you cannot make it, but still would like to know about this process of Forgiveness, give me a call, we'll chat and see if we could get together at some other time.

I am looking forward to share with you this forgiveness class with you :)

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Discover-how-consciousness-works/events/83979622/­

When: Friday, October 19, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Storchen Hôtel Zürich
Weinplatz 2
Zürich

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my direct email:

arianevoice@gmail.com or by phone: 077-425 0018

have a fun day

Ariane