VIDEO: Tommy Thompson Park hike - Aug. 2011
Join us for this scenic URBAN HIKE at this charming waterfront park to enjoy some amazing views of Lake Ontario, the Toronto skyline, swans, Canadian geese, ducks and other wild animals.
All walking/ hiking levels welcome. We will take breaks along the way for beverages and/or washroom needs. Length: 10 Km.
Beginner -- all levels welcome!
WHAT TO BRING: Water (at least 1 L), lunch and hiking shoes/ boots.
POST-EVENT: Drinks/ food at a nearby restaurant, OPTIONAL (around 2:00 PM)
Event conditional on weather. In the event of harsh weather, this walk will be cancelled or rescheduled.
*** PLEASE, BE ON TIME ***
We will not wait for anyone after 10:30 AM. It is not okay to join the event or call the Organizer after the event starts at 10:30 AM.
IMPORTANT - RSVP and Attendance Rules << CLICK
* Annual Membership Fee (AMF) or RSVP deposit: $5 per member - Learn more HERE
* Guest Fee: $2 per guest - Pay when you RSVP
* Event Fee: 0
HOW TO PAY:
- If you use PayPal, just RSVP "Yes", and you will be directed to our group's PayPal page.
- OR contact the organizer via Meetup to discuss a different payment method. CLICK HERE to send an Email
* By TTC: Take the #501 Queen streetcar to Leslie Street. Then walk south on Leslie Street to Unwin Avenue, about 1.5 km to the park entrance at the foot of Leslie St.
* By Car: CLICK HERE for Google Map