addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Discovering Houston Message Board › Check this group out: Brenda's Wild Wilderness Adventures

Check this group out: Brenda's Wild Wilderness Adventures

Nermine
nmikha
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Hi everyone,

It's not everyday that I recommend a meetup group for you to check out, but I came across this one and thought some of you may be interested in the events.  It's called Brenda's Wild Wilderness Adventures. She sponsors many camping/outdoor activities.  I have spoken with her and I'm very impressed.  She also has a group that helps educate and keep kids off of drugs.  I'm excited check out her events.

I have also invited Brenda to become an Assistant Organizer for us and hopefully some of her events will appear here for you to view and sign up for.

Here is the link to her group:

http://www.meetup.com/Brendas-Wild-Wilderness-Adventures/­

Thanks and have a great day,

Nermine