addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Discovering Houston Message Board › Pimp & Hooker Ball

Pimp & Hooker Ball

Canute
user 7548839
Houston, TX
Hi,

One more day left for the Pimp & Hooker Ball. There will be quick serve food items on the Menu if someone wants a bite to eat such as Hamburgers, Hot Wings etc. Remember there is no Cover Charge.

Directions:

Going North on I-45 from Houston. Exit Greens Road, stay on the Feeder go past Greens Rd., the Texaco, BBQ Restaurant and the next brownish building is Vincenzo's.

Going South on I-45 from 1960 exit Greens Road, make a U turn at Greens, stay on the Feeder go past the Texaco, BBQ Restaurant and the next brownish building is Vincenzo's.

Going along the Beltway from Hwy 290 towards I-45 exit Ella Blvd. stay on the feeder until you reach the I-45 feeder, make a left  stay on the Feeder go past Greens rd, the Texaco, BBQ Restaurant and the next brownish building is Vincenzo's.

Going along the Beltway from the Airport towards I-45 exit Frontage Road/Feeder stay on the feeder until you reach the I-45 feeder, make a right, stay on the Feeder go past Greens Rd., the Texaco, BBQ Restaurant and the next brownish building is Vincenzo's.

Make sure to sign up for the free drawing for the Resort Stay in Cancun

There is a Comfort Inn across the Highway from the Party. DO NOT STAY AT KNIGHTS INN!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Your Event Organizer.